Ctrack Connected Navigation
Vehicle Tracking Connected Navigation
CtrackConnected Navigation is an in-vehicle, two-way messaging and task dispatch tool, with a touch screen and integrated satellite navigation, which improves communication and coordination of mobile employees.
This easy-to-use onboard device integrates directly with Ctrack's vehicle tracking systems to improve information sharing, operational efficiency and customer service.
- Instant two-way messaging between the driver and the office using free text or pre-defined status messages
- Bluetooth Connectivity allowing you to sync your mobile phone with the Navigcation unit for Hands-Free Calling.
- Send audible, automated alerts to the Navigation to warn about driving behavior such as speeding, harsh cornering etc.
- Hands-free voice calling ensures that drivers act in a safe, responsible and legally compliant manner.
- Live driver updates from a list of predefined statuses to enable schedulers to better understand the availability of mobile resources.
- Identify nearest vehicles to a job based on status, skill set or available time and dispatch appropriate employee with automatic route calculation once task or job is accepted.
- Navigate drivers to a Point of Interest, address or another vehicle once a job or task has been accepted to reduce mileage and minimise journey time.
- Integrated satellite navigation enables the driver to manually or automatically access directions to a job or task.
- Preload user Points of Interest including company or customer sites and offices to personalise the navigation tool.
What our customers say
“The Ctrack system gives us that added visibility and control over our resources to best utilise our assets and workforce.”
Eddie Murphy, UBU Environmental