Customer Service Advisor (Scheduling and Installations Team) - Leeds, UK
Role - To provide support to our customers and ensure SLA’s are achieved and the customer receives an excellent level of service.
Reporting to Customer Service Manager
1. Purpose of role:
To provide support to our customers and ensure SLA’s are achieved and the customer receives an excellent level of service.
2. Main job role and responsibilities:
SCHEDULING & INSTALLATIONS:
- Create engineer service tasks
- Create chargeable tasks when a customer requires a de-fit or re-fit of their tracking unit
- Manage the engineer’s diary, providing adequate information regarding the work
- Book service/ De and Re and installation calls
- Manage “Scheduling” email inbox
- Confirm engineer work with the customer on a daily basis
- Ensure relevant documentation is sent and received to and from the customer before the work is undertaken
- Follow all processes and procedures
- Manage customer expectation
3. Competencies, skills, knowledge and ability:
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Clerical and administrative functions
- Handling information and following instructions
- Co-operating and liaising
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above.
Two years experience in scheduling. Knowledge or experience within the Tracking or Telematics industry would be an advantage.
6. Standard hours:
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Possible occasional weekend work (overtime paid)
Any offer of employment would be subject to passing a security clearance check.
Ctrack take pride in everything we do whilst striving for right first time. Our goal is to give the customer an excellent experience.
Ctrack provide equal opportunities and are committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, disability, gender re-assignment, sexual orientation, or age.
(no agencies please)