Customer Service Advisor (Customer Care Team) - Leeds, UK
Role - To provide support to our customers and ensure SLA’s are achieved and the customer receives an excellent level of service.
Reporting to Customer Service Manager
1. Purpose of role:
To provide support to our customers and ensure SLA’s are achieved and the customer receives an excellent level of service.
2. Main job role and responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via telephone and email
- Log all customer contacts in the Ctrack CRM
- Create engineer service tasks
- Providing Ctrack users with 1st line software support and help as required
- Keep customers updated with progress on their fault tickets
- Follow all processes and procedures
- Escalate problems to 2nd line as appropriate
- Manage the “Customer Care” email inbox
- Manage customer expectation
- Support engineer calls – commissioning new installs and services and ensuring all commissions are completed accurately following the correct process.
- Closing engineer tasks on the day
- Assist Call Desk and Scheduling as and when required
3. Competencies, skills, knowledge and ability:
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Clerical and administrative functions
- Public relations/developing relationships
- Handling information and following instructions
- Co-operating and liaising
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above.
Two years relevant experience in line 1 support and/or scheduling would be an advantage
Knowledge or experience within the Tracking or Telematics industry would be an advantage.
Essential – technically minded/technical experience
6. Standard hours:
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Any offer of employment would be subject to passing a security clearance check.
Ctrack take pride in everything we do whilst striving for right first time. Our goal is to give the customer an excellent experience.
This is a challenging technical role where the successful candidate will be required to communicate clearly, listen carefully, empathise and inform. You will troubleshoot customer queries and advise the appropriate action.
Ctrack provide equal opportunities and are committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, disability, gender re-assignment, sexual orientation, or age.
Enquiries for career opportunities outside of the UK are handled via our regional offices and Head Office in South Africa, please visit the main Ctrack website (www.ctrack.com) to find your local career opportunities.
(no agencies please)